“Most important of all, you must sincerely love each other, because love wipes away many sins.” 1 Peter 4:8
My professional formation
- I am a graphic designer specialized in graphic digital design.
- I have experience in illustration, photography, and printing with different techniques
My days out of work
- I like to play the guitar and make some music.
- I really enjoy learning, so most of my time I’ll spend it watching videos on “how to”.
- I like to walk alone and listening to music or podcasts. It’s like my introspective time where I speak with God.
A little bit more about me
- I believe in Jesus as my only and one savior.
- I’m currently trying to learn how to cut hair; I’ve done it, most of the time on me, and I never thought that I would enjoy something like that.
- I like to teach on the small knowledge that I’ve got, either is on design or music or whatever of my interest.
- One of my goals it’s to start my own brand; I’m currently working on my own silk print studio.
What I love about my job
- I love that I can work with so many talented people in different areas and they really inspire me to work harder and to learn more so I can be helpful.
- I love the blessing of working in a Christian environment.