“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; hisfaithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” Psalm 91:4
My professional formation
- I studied Marketing at the Inter-American University for Development (UNID). I have experience in Group Management and Sales, Operations Management, supervision of mobile units and product distribution, handling, and printing processes.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- I have experience teaching graphic design at different universities, specializing in the technique of airbrushing, traditional animation, editorial design, corporate identity, and editorial design.
My days out of work
- I write and read fiction and mystery stories, and draw.
- I listen to rock and electronic music. I play videogames. I love movies.
- I share time with friends or family.
A little bit more about me
- I’m a graphic designer and marketer focused on 2D animation and motion graphics, affectionate of videogames, movies, curious about the world of web
- design and programming, and with excellent imagination to write fiction and mystery stories.
- I’m an admirer of Greco-Roman mythology, the main source of inspiration for my stories.
- The biggest of my dreams is to have a diversified company in animation and advertising design that works as an educational center of international level in the areas of design and digital animation.
What I love about my job
- To be a witness when a client is surprised or excited when seeing some of the animations in the works.
- Seeing their reactions gives you the certainty that the message of love and happiness has been transmitted and that it has undoubtedly reached their hearts.