Keep looking straight ahead, without turning aside. Know where you are headed, and you will stay on solid ground.
My professional formation
- I have a degree in environmental design and spaces.
- I studied at the University of La Salle Bajio
My days out of work
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending quality time for myself and my family and above all, I never stop looking for a way to learn something I firmly believe that life is a great adventure and that is why I like to explore it.
A little bit more about me
- I am a charismatic person who likes to listen to music and discover new songs for my repertoire, I consider myself a gamer since video games are really an important part of my life, so I really enjoy playing with them. I like anime. A model to assemble but never to disassemble.
- My goals are several but the most important is to be the best possible Guide for my son; the rest are complements to achieve that goal.
What I love about my job
- I love my work, being able to interact with people, learn a little about their stories since everyone has something to share, and here it is possible to listen to many experiences.