“Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead.” Philippians 3:13
My professional formation
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Business Management.
My days out of work
- I like to enjoy my home with my wife.
- I read about leadership themes.
- I love to do athletics outdoors.
A little bit more about me
- I’m happy and cheerful.
- I am focused and determined to achieve my goals, with a service attitude.
- I always try to look for the best in every situation.
- My goal is to grow more and more in my relationship with God, being sensitive to His instruction to do His will and thus bless my family and those around me.
What I love about my job
- What I enjoy most about my work is the atmosphere, it is quite agreeable with my colleagues, I like to learn from them and be able to share in order to be better every day.