“I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.”Psalm 32:8
My professional formation
- I have an economics college degree and 3 years of accounting experience.
- Job efficiency courses coach and speaker for internal human resources operations manager.
My days out of work
- I enjoy spending time with my family and my pets.
- Reading and going with my husband to the beach are my favorite hobbies.
A little bit more about me
- I like learning more about God and His love, so I’m pleased about sharing it with people who need it.
- To serve Christ by preaching His word in my life and helping others to do it as well.
- Share a message of hope and achieve an atmosphere of harmony in the Gallery with all my coworkers.
What I love about my job
- I love what I do, for it lets me enjoy great fellowship as I interact with people so closely that it fulfills my heart with love.