“Now God gives us many kinds of special abilities, but it is the same Holy Spirit who is the source of them all.”
My professional formation
- I have a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- I have experience in Vocational Guidance and Human Resources.
My days out of work
- I love being with my family. Meditate on God’s Word and exercise.
A little bit more about me
- I am an organized, reflective, calm, peaceful person who loves to be in contact with nature and its Creator.
- That through what I do and the service to others I can propagate something positive in people’s lives.
What I love about my job
- To share with people the Message of Faith, Hope, and Love that to this day impacts my life.