“Knowledge begins with fear and respect for the Lord” Proverbs 1:7
My professional formation
- I’m a business administrator
My days out of work
- I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, appreciating GOD’s care, grace,
- and love in everything He allows me to do.
- I play sports like, running, swimming, cycling and gymnastics.
A little bit more about me
- I am very active and energetic.
- I look for difficult objectives within my area of knowledge to develop and be competitive.
- I am farsighted, persuasive. I anticipate difficulties.
- I take risks and like to take the initiative in any eventuality. I try to be a friendly person.
- I really do like to travel.
- All my energy is aimed at being a better person
What I love about my job
- I greatly enjoy the changes in my work, every day is different